Friday, August 13, 2010

MAKE BELIEVE *)/*

I'm weird with relationships.
I think I know what I want, and then I run.
I think I run because I'm scared,
I'm scared that I might get hurt.
Or maybe I just haven't found someone
Who I know is worth being hurt for.



Women want a lot of things from one man.
Conversely, men want one thing from a lot of women.


i'm over your lies
i'm over your games
i'm over you asking me
when you know i'm not okay.


justtoletyouknow
y o u m e a n e v e r y t h i n g t o m e




i you
| T H i S |
much.


I'll be your dairy queen, if you'll be my burger king.
As long as you treat me right, you can have it your way.

So what if I think too much or if I over analyze things.
So what if I can't eat or sleep
At least you'll know why.

You're always on my mind.


ive learned that good byes ;
will always hurt.
pictures never replace
having been there.
memories good or bad
will bring tears.
& words can never
replace those feelings.



I opened my heart to you.
I can't just stand around like a fool,
waiting for you to be ready...


GET T0 LOVEME
i`m usually a mess i [don`t] have it all together
i get mad to eaily &` laugh wayy too much i`ve
been hurt many times &` i have hurt others i`ll
do s t u p i d stuff to you then take it -back- i`ll
make the same mistakes ([ again &` again ]) ;;
but that`s just me but *`i c a n s w e a r to you
'·.·´¯`· » there is a apart ( [ worth keeping ] )







The worst thing a guy can do
is make a girl f
a
l
l
for him with no intentions of catching her.



she's scared to tell him because of that one stupid boy
that led her on, made her believe he actually liked her,
then just told her it was over. don't you get it? she's
afraid to love because of that one boy.


draw a circle; O
© not a heart,
around the one you l.o.v.e
because a heart can break
but a circle goes on
f o r e v e r.

so if i had a boyfriend ;
his name would go here & this would be the
spot where i would say 'omg i freakin love you'
but no, not me. im sayin im single right now &
im fine with that & this spot will be saved for
t h a t b o y w h e n h e c o m e s a l o n g <3



Sometimes a heart can't afford to be
"justfriends"

You can't possibly know me
because no one does anymore.
None of you realize that I've changed so much
right before your eyes. Its
better if no one knows me. Because everyone
who knew everything about me
ended up somehow breaking me down.


why
am i afraid to lose you?
when you're not even mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment