Friday, August 13, 2010

ツ smile.

theres a little ||truth||
behind every jk.
a little ||knowledge||
behind every idk.
and a little ||emotion||
behind every idc.


I don't know if I should be happy that he's my friend,
or sad because that'a all he'll ever be.



i'm not a perfect girl
my hair doesn't always stay in place
i spill a lot of things and i'm pretty clumsy
but when i think about it &+ take a step back
i remember how amazing my life truly is
&+ that maybe i like being
i m p e r f e c t



& she fell asleep,
with her headphones on,
mascara running down her cheeks,
listening to the song
that reminds her of him.


He meant everything to her,
but she meant nothing to him.
And the sad thing is;
she'd still do anything to be with him.

Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius.
And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than
absolutely boring. And when it comes down to
it, I let them think what they want. If they care
enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already
better than them.
-marilyn monroe

i want him to write
me a love poem


be sexy
be wild
be true
be you.


a girl and a guy can be just friends.
but at one point they will fall for each other.
maybe temporarily. maybe at the wrong time. maybe too late. or maybe
forever.

was never really your girlfriend
but i was never really just your friend
i would sneak out to see you
i would hug & kiss you & think about you every other minute
late night calls & i love you's.
it's not like that anymore
not since she came into the picture.
now you want nothing to do with me
but it hurts me so much
i didn't lie when i told you i loved you
i promise.
i cry over you, every night
i dont care if you're a jerk,
you were mine & that's what mattered
your the one i love, & i miss you


No comments:

Post a Comment